F-1   Student Visa/Status

Students must apply to a U.S. SEVP-certified schools. Once accepted, the school will issue a Form I-20 – “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status” and the student must pay the I-901 SEVIS fee before applying for the visa at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Contact the Schunk Law Firm PC for assistance with your F1 filing needs.